Crohn’s disease is a long-term disease that causes inflammation of the digestive tract. It affects different parts of the digestive tract in different people ranging from ulcers in the mouth to the inflammation of the anus. It is classified as inflammatory bowel disease and can affect patients as young as 15 to patients as old as 70 or older. The best way to tackle this is to adopt a healthy lifestyle which helps heal Crohn’s disease naturally.
What Causes Crohn’s Disease?
One of the leading causes of Crohn’s disease is the high consumption of meat and other animal-based products. Many of our clients who have switched to plant-based diets have found that their previous diet consisting of meat-based products and refined flour products led to higher amounts of inflammation in people who suffer from it.
Another one of Crohn’s disease causes is having a diet deficient in basic nutrients and trace minerals.
These essential and trace minerals are pivotal to the digestive functions of the body as they help form the required digestive enzymes.
Various studies suggest that some people are genetically predisposed to the disease. There are other factors that affect the onset of the condition. Smoking, high levels of pollution, and dietary habits such as insufficient chewing are known to aggravate the situation along with some infections such as Mycobacterium avium paratuberculosis bacteria.
Another factor that largely contributes to the symptoms is overeating. Chronically binging food increases the stress caused on the bowels which leads to irritation and inflammation. It is important to control proportions in order to cure it.
Making sure you take note of these causes and make sufficient changes can help heal and cure crohn’s disease naturally.
Crohn’s Disease Symptoms
Crohn’s can take effect at any age, usually affects people who are between the ages of 15 to 30, but it also affects children and also affects some much later in their life. People suffering from Crohn’s show several symptoms, the most common ones are-
There are other local symptoms that show up in Crohn’s patients. Some of those symptoms include
- Bile Salt Diarrhea
- Intestinal Bacteria growth
There are some other indirect effects of Crohn’s disease-like weaker bones. The inflammation of the intestine causes the inability to absorb calcium and also causes calcium to be excreted through urine. It also causes Vitamin D deficiency due to the same reasons. It may also affect your eye causing conditions like Scleritis and Uveitis that can lead to vision loss.
While it may seem like this condition is untreatable and chronic in nature, this is not true. One of the most effective methods that we have used for Crohn’s disease treatment is to make dietary changes to reduce the inflammation in the digestive tract.
Crohn’s Disease Diet
Making dietary changes can go a long way when you want to heal Crohn’s disease naturally. The most effective change is eliminating meat intake from your diet.
- Meat is a protein source that has high amounts of fat and can cause irritation of the bowels, leading to worsening symptoms. Replacing red meat, fish, etc with tofu is a great way to tackle the disease.
- Dairy products that have higher fat content and tend to worsen the Crohn’s disease symptoms such as abdominal pain and diarrhea. Instead of consuming dairy products such as butter, cheese and cream, you should turn to plant-based products such as almond and coconut milk.
- Oil is liquid fat and can easily irritate the bowel and worsen your condition.
- Other harmful irritants and stimulants include substances such as caffeine, nicotine and alcohol are acidic in nature and tend to further deteriorate the digestive health of those with Crohn’s disease.
- It is also important to note that while eating cooked food may seem harmless to most, eating excessive amounts of cooked food also acts as a catalyst for Crohn’s disease. The heat that food is subjected to while cooking tends to destroy the living substances in the food and render them toxic. When we consume uncooked food, it triggers the sensory organs and our palate to recognize it and produce the necessary enzymes needed for digestion.
- Another important dietary aspect that plays an important role if you want to heal or cure Crohn’s disease naturally, is eating the right combination of food items that are compatible with digestive physiology and chemistry. Certain combinations of food can cause decomposition in the gut and lead to inflammation. Hence it is also important to consume the mix of food items that strike the right balance and make it easier for you to digest food.
Crohn’s Disease Treatment
There are several ways to tackle bowel inflammation and the other symptoms to heal Crohn’s disease naturally. Some might suggest anti-inflammatory medicines and surgery. However, you can easily treat Crohn’s disease with natural methods without the use of any medication or medical treatments.
The most helpful way is to make necessary changes in your diet, following healthy eating habits and by switching to a plant-based diet and eliminating all animal-based products from your diet.
High Carb Health has successfully helped people deal with their symptoms and reduce the frequency of flares by following a plant-based diet and adapting to a healthier lifestyle. We have been able to help many people suffering from Crohn’s disease tackle their symptoms naturally. For more details, you can contact email@example.com or take a benefit of our free consultation service.
Note: High Carb Health helps people to heal diseases. We however do NOT take any guarantee whatsoever to CURE their ailment.
Do you have questions on your mind about Crohn’s Disease? Check the below video for all your queries.