" What athletes need is higher quality food, not higher quality supplements"
— Dr Douglas Graham
Sylvia Philcox, NZ - National Grappling Champion
“Thanks to Shukul and Shamiz from High Carb Health for working with me for the last month. Definitely recommend their expertise – they helped me increase energy during shift work and maximise performance potential".
Maximize Athletic Performance
- Acid Alkaline Balance
- Outstanding recovery
- Train harder for longer
- Specific nutrition plans
- Hydrate effectively and correctly
- Build strong powerful muscle
If you are looking to get fit and healthy this is the right place to attain ultimate athletic performance. The correct nutrition is more beneficial for an athlete than any supplement or powder can ever be. We will work with you to develop a nutrition plan that suits your requirements which will enable you to train harder for longer and reach your goals faster. You will attain all your nutritional requirements from a whole foods plant-based diet that has been proven to enhance athletic performance.
High profile athletes that have gained an edge through a whole foods plant-based diet include:
- David ‘DC’ Cordtz (Calisthenics)
- Martina Navratilova (Tennis)
- The 300 pound Vegan – David Carter
- Carl Lewis (Athletics)
- Mike Tyson (Boxer)
- Mac Danzig (MMA Ultimate fighter)
- James Wilks (MMA)
- Peter Siddle (Cricket)
- Greg Chappell (Cricket)
- Jim Morris (Body builder)
- Robert Cheeke (Body builder)
- Brendan Brazier (Triathlete)
- Salim Stoudamire (NBA)
- Steve-O (Jackass)
- Rich Roll (Ultra-endurance athlete)
- Kyrie Erving (Boston Celtics, NBA)
We look forward to working with you to achieve your athletic performance goals and outstanding health.